- On sale!
Futurlam Electric Bed Wood Pikolin
The electrically adaptable Futurlam bed base by Pikolin. It combines a very attractive design and quality materials. Movements in 5 planes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1253 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1253 points that can be converted into a voucher of €18.80.
PIKOLIN ELECTRIC ARTICULATED HAT
pikolin Futurlam articulated bed
The Futurlam electric articulated electric bed base by Pikolin It combines a very attractive design and quality materials with the guarantee of the main rest manufacturer in Spain.
More information about this electric bed
- High adaptability and a natural articulation following the line of the sleeper's silhouette due to its multilayer system with 5 articulation planes, the upper one with pillow effect.
- Maximum resistance due to the thickness and properties of its external structure and the reinforced metal hardware with Epoxy paint that gives it an extra layer of protection against possible corrosion.
- Lumbar area reinforced with firmness regulators.
- Great comfort beyond resting, thanks to its wired control that allows you to articulate head and feet independently or together.
- Silent rest, due to its noise-free articulation thanks to its powerful silent movement motor with safety system in case of power failure.
- Bed base that can be combined with all types of mattresses, including latex ones.
- Correct ventilation of all rest equipment.
- Articulation without displacement, thanks to its lower stop and the two lateral clamping pieces.
- 12 cm exterior structure in cherry-colored wood and rectangular-shaped joining corners. It includes a non-slip rod placed at the bottom and two sides that prevent any vertical movement of the mattress during articulation. It has reinforced metal hardware with Epoxy paint that provides an extra layer of protection against possible corrosion.
- 26 sheets of wood in birch color, flexible according to weight and arranged in 13 pairs. High suspension rubber ball joint system. These studs offer a greater support surface for the mattress, they are tiltable and multidirectional, so they provide greater elasticity.
- 5 planes of articulation, the fifth with pillow effect.
- Wireless control from which the head and feet can be operated jointly, or each of the parts can be operated independently.
- Motor equipped with return to position "0" in case of power failure and safety transformer against power supply cable cut.
- The height of the base without legs and without motor is 14.5 cm.
- The height without legs and with motor is 16.5 cm.
In marriage measures, simultaneous articulation of both beds.
Product manufactured in Spain, under the ISO-9001: 2000 standard
Mattresses Aznar offers a 2-year guarantee on this Pikolin futurlam articulated bed.
The futurlam articulated bed is from the exclusive range of Aznar Mattresses manufactured by Pikolin.