- On sale!
pikolin bodyguard bed base 20 wooden slats
The SG20R-SR40020 bed base from Pikolin will guarantee you a correct rest with great resistance and adaptability in the areas of the body with greater weight, that is, shoulder area and lumbar area.
By buying this product you can collect up to 243 loyalty points. Your cart will total 243 points that can be converted into a voucher of €3.65.
STRENGTH AND ADAPTABILITY
Breathable bed base
The Pikolin SG20R (SR40020) bed base will guarantee you a correct rest with great resistance and adaptability in the areas of the body with the greatest weight, that is, shoulder area and lumbar area.
Choosing a suitable base for the mattress will allow us better comfort and lengthen the life of the mattress by up to 35%.
Benefits of the Pikolin bed base
- Perfect adaptation to the movements of the sleeper. Greater support in the area of the body with the greatest pressure, thanks to its lumbar adjustment blades (6 reinforcement blades or 12 double-size sheets) that allow the firmness to be adapted to the characteristics of each user.
- Maximum adaptability in the cervical area, due to the ergonomic blade located in the shoulder area.
- A comfortable support valid for all types of mattresses, including latex models. Stronger frame.
- The tube that forms the frame is thicker, which increases the consistency and durability of the bed base.
- Greater ventilation in the rest equipment.
- Rest without noise.
- The height of the bed base without legs is 4 cm and the total height with legs is 30 cm (+/- 2 cm).
- 40x25mm rectangular steel tube with and rounded corners to ensure safety beyond resting. Gray epoxy paint to prevent corrosion and prolong its durability. The steel tube has been reinforced to ensure greater consistency and resistance during rest.
- Central stringer for additional reinforcement in the measures 135 and 150 cm wide, which prevents the transmission of movements thanks to its 2 independent rest areas.
- 4 legs made of StonePik, a new material exclusive to Pikolin that is characterized by its ample resistance, far superior to steel. These legs are finished in black and are 26 cm tall.
- 20 sheets of wood of 48 mm of great resistance to pressure. Reinforced central third with lumbar regulation with alternating ventilation that offers greater breathability of the equipment, better adaptation to movements and greater support to the areas of greatest pressure.
- System of attachment to the frame by means of non-slip overlapping polypropylene caps that guarantee the total absence of noise.
Product manufactured in Spain, under the ISO-9001: 2000 standard
Mattresses Aznar offers a 2-year guarantee on this Pikolin bed base.
The pikolin bed base is from the exclusive range of Aznar Mattresses manufactured by Pikolin .