Metal slatted bed base with 8 elastic beech slats
The metal frame provides additional firmness to the mattress, improving the sleeper's feeling of welcome and comfort. 8 sheets of beech wood.
By buying this product you can collect up to 136 loyalty points. Your cart will total 136 points that can be converted into a voucher of €4.08.
STRONG AND RESISTANT
Metal slatted bed base
The best slatted bed base for every night's rest. Steel tube structure, resistant and stable. Improves adaptability and flexibility. Beech wood slats that adapt to your needs and offer you comfort and improve the breathability of your mattress.
Choosing a suitable base for the mattress will allow us better comfort and lengthen the life of the mattress by up to 35%.
- Steel tube frame in 40X30mm profile, from size 110 reinforced with central bar.
- Perfect adaptation to the movements of the sleeper.
- Greater ventilation in the rest equipment.
- 120mm wide plywood slats, flexible depending on the weight, attached to the frame by means of high-resistance polyethylene blocks.
- Anti-slip treatment on the sheets.
- It incorporates threaded plates for easy mounting of the legs.
- Safety and stability with double central metal crossbar.
- Great breathability prevents the appearance of moisture stains.
- Silent, robust and breathable.
- The bed base has five threaded legs of 25 cm from the measurement of 135 cm, the rest will have 4 legs.
- Optional legs.
- Metallic structure lacquered with an expoxy paint.
- Vaporized beech sheet to give it greater elasticity.
- 8 highly elastic beech slats.
- Blade width 10 cm.
- From the measurements of 135 cm it incorporates a double central crossbar.
- Height of the bed base without legs: 6 cm.
- Height of the base with legs: 31 cm.
Product manufactured in Spain, under the ISO-9001: 2000 standard
Mattresses Aznar offers a 2-year guarantee on this slatted bed base.
The 1012 metal bed base is from the exclusive range of Azna r mattresses.
Comparar con productos similares
Customers who bought this product also bought: